Friday, August 24, 2012

Holiday in Bandung July 23rd 2012

Hey August!! 
well this is the 2nd time i write again after I forgot LOL. well guys today i gotta write about  hmmm my holiday in bandung yeah in bandung. it was about July last month. i had many amazing experience during my holiday in bandung. I went to bandung with my mom, my grandmas,my cousins, and my aunty. well that was the 1st experience of my grandma (from my dad) to go out of makassar. it was so amazing coz grandma did a funny acts and told about a really funny story about her life. and that was the 1st experience of grandma to flight. 



you know when we were going to the boarding pass, we had some troubles about showed our identity cards and our tickets. and the trouble was grandma couldn't have a flight to go coz she didn't bring any identity cards. Yeah. and i argued with the girl in the ticketing, she said "I'm sorry this Madam (i mean my grandma) can't have a flight with all of you. who knows that she is an illegal people. I'm really sorry  miss" what a fucking about she said, my mind thinked that this is unfair, she is my grandma how come she is an illegal people? so i told her "Miss, this is my grandma, and i'm not lying to you and your company that i bring an illegal people to flight with me to bandung. I ain't gonna sell my grandma in bandung. don't you believe that she is my grandma ? i tell you the fact miss so please allow my grandma" (ehem i was so brave lol), she told me "it's not about you are lying or not, but this is the procedure, you like or not you should follow this procedure" well i told her "i'm gonna sick about this procedure, dont you give me a wisdom to allow my grandma ? she is an old woman, a grandma you know. she almost forget about her granddaughter and you forced her to go back to home take her identity card then you will allow her ?? please miss, if you were I in this situation and i was you, do the same to you don't you feel something ? she is my grandma and please allow her to have a flight " i dunno what was i told her sure at the time i was so angry and dissapointed about the procedure and she said "ok miss, you gotta wait here" after that she asked her friend about i dunno then she allowed my grandma to have a flight.


after a fucking procedure in the boarding pass room we had a flight and we  really enjoyed it. we enjoyed the flight from makassar to jakarta. and when we arrived in jakarta, my heart liked a sunrise, i said in my heart "hello Jakarta we meet again, gotta see what an amazing experiences, you'll show me again hahahahha" I'd really happy when i came to Jakarta again. but at the other side i was sad coz i wouldn't live in jakarta for a week or maybe 2 days just transit before went to bandung. we didn't know before who will picked us up to bandung, then my cousin in here i meant in makassar ( he was in holiday in makassar) called my mom that his friend gotta picked us up at the airport. then we met up with him in the airport then i told him to brought as all around Jakarta especially in Monas, in Kuningan and in Sudirman, Pancoran a lot couldn't say it one by one.

well when we arrived in Monas, sure this is the first i was hanging out in Monas (I always visited Jakarta but never hanging out in Monas) We went to Monas tower and we took a lot of pictures in monas. and I have one, really amazing for that i thought. And in Monas there was a lot of peoples who has a job as photography courier, they give a cost for one photo to print about Rp 15.000 then you will got a photo like this :
                                       this  is me at monas tower in Jakarta lol

                               travelers lol let me intoduce you all left to the right
                       dion's mom, dion's grandma, arum, grandma, mom, me, jenny

well after taken picture a lot in Monas, we backed to our car and went to Kuningan, Pancoran, then we drived to Bandung lol. yeah on our way to Bandung, Grandma, Jenny, and Arum still awoke lol, we didnt allowed them to had sleep coz that was the first travelling camp they did lol. Everyway when grandma looked want to slept Mom always said "Please mom, dont sleep. enjoy your time, enjoy your way to Bandung" I just laughed in my heart lol. Then when we arrived in Bandung, lucky, our driver didnt know anything about everyway in Bandung. He just known Pasteur. oh so damn! our hotel in Jalan Laswi omg! and all of the travelers and the driver didnt know anything about this place even me, mom, aunty, and dion's grandma always visited Bandung hahahahha. poor! so poor. But my smartphone helped us. on this time it used really useful hahahahha. I used the GPS on my smartphone, seriously guys when you planned to have travel dont forget to bring map and if you are a user of smartphone please use your GPS it really helped you when you get lost in other city or country maybe. My GPS helped and guide us to Hotel. Luckily, we got it (I mean Hotel) hahahahha happy finally my foot could rest after a shitty way from Jakarta to Bandung. lol ok i think thats all for today, i will tell you later in other title lol but still about my vacation in BANDUNG. OH LOVELY CITY LOL