Monday, September 3, 2012

Holiday in Bandung Part 2

Well, this is the 2nd part of my holiday stories in Bandung.

After arrived in hotel, we took some rest then went to restaurant to have dinner but our driver would opened fasting coz he was fasting at the time. We went to Laboga and ordered everything dish what we liked.  when we were waiting our order my grandma asked to mom "oh this people all over here are Dion's friends ?" we laughed to out loud when we heard that whats ??? this is restaurant grandma everyone could come and have a dinner in here LOL. 


Then after a funny acted in Laboga we backed to hotel and slept. In morning we prepared ourselves to went to trans studio bandung, one of an indoor theme park. We played every rides games there, taken pictures a lot and the funny acted that my grandma did, when she was in pirates sky, she said to mom "I have backed from heaven" whats ? lol. me and Jenny went to Dunia Lain and she scared to saw everything in it. LOL. we were a very crazy traveler and took picture almost angle in that park. and this was our pictures there. i wanna talk with picture im crazy to write in alphabeths.


                                         oma, aunty, grandma, and mom (cheers)

well this is me front of trans studio bandung, Indonesia

 
                                                    I just edited this picture

           well this is my grandma with her friends (where are you guys from? ) hahahha


                                                i didnt know what you guys did  -___-


well the second day we went to zoo in bandung closer with ITB i don't mind what the zoo named just zoo the place of wild well i dont wanna write anything just the pictures. here they are :



                                          could u guys guess which one is me ?


                                       this was bats (could you see their wings?)


                                         They looked so exhausted (take a rest)


 
look behind on me. it was a lion wow im so brave LOL

 
   Bad face. lol (i was afraid at the time. cant figure out if tiger catched me up and ate me you can send email to this zoo, bandung, Indonesia LOL )
 

                                       and that was the tiger that i scared off